STRONG DEGREASER FOR PERIODIC USE
- Ecological, strongly alkaline cleaner and powerful degreaser for use in commercial kitchens and the food industry
- Quickly loosens dried and baked-on grease and fat
- Excellent for thorough cleaning of ovens, cooker hoods, deep-fat fryers, cauldrons and grills
- Suitable for cleaning cutters, mixers, worktops, and filling machines
- Low foaming, un-perfumed, and free of colouring agents
Ultra Clean is an ecological, strongly alkaline cleaner and powerful degreaser for cleaning heavily soiled appliances and machinery in commercial kitchens and the food industry. Ultra Clean is suitable for removing vegetable and animal fats. This product is also suitable for thorough cleaning of ovens, cooker hoods, deep-fat fryers, cooking pots etc. In the food industry, it can be used to clean cutters, mixers, worktops, filling machines, etc. Ultra Clean can also be used for manual floor cleaning. Ultra Clean is low-foaming and does not contain any perfumes or colouring agents. Do not use this product on soft metals such as aluminium, copper or zinc.
Ultra Clean is free from chlorine compounds, other halogen compounds, inorganic acids, and petroleum-based surfactants. All surfactants used in these products originate from vegetable sources. All ingredients of non-mineral origin are fully degradable.
- Manual cleaning:
- Prepare a 1.2% solution by adding 60ml of Ultra Clean to 5L of lukewarm water.
- Apply the diluted solution to a sponge then clean the surface.
- Allow to work for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Rinse with lukewarm water after cleaning.
- High-pressure cleaning:
- Prepare a 1.2% solution in warm water and use a pressure sprayer to apply the solution to the surface to be cleaned.
- Allow to work in for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
- Content: 5L
- Perfume: Odourless
- Dosage: 1.2%
- pH: 12.8